You are welcome as a visitor to AKH CELLE – Celle General Hospital at all times. You can find out which ward your relatives are in from the information desk at the Celle General Hospital reception. The desk is staffed from Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 8 pm and at the weekend from 8 am to 8 pm.
For visits to Intensive Care Wards K 2, W 8 or M 25 please approach the treating physician since access is only granted with permission.
Please keep in mind the following points:
· Visitors: Too many visitors can have a negative impact on recovery and disturb the peace and quiet of fellow patients.
· Periods of rest: You are kindly requested to observe the periods of rest between noon and 3 pm and from 7:30 pm.
· Colds and flu etc.: If you are not entirely well yourself, please speak to the person in charge of the ward before visiting a patient.
· Flowers: Pot plants will be removed from the patient’s room for hygiene purposes so please do not bring any pot plants.
For the benefit of our child patients:
· Only two visitors are allowed into the child’s room at a time.
· As far as possible no visits should take place during lunch between 11:30 am and 2 pm.
· Siblings or friends may only visit the patient after consultation with the person in charge of the ward.